Patients Complaints

In England: NHS England at [email protected] with ‘For Attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.

In England: As soon as practical

In England: the Parliamentary Health Ombudsman (England) by calling: 0345 015 4033 or visiting

The Care Quality Commission (CQC)  who regulates private and NHS dental care services in England by calling 0300 061 6161. They can take action against a service provider that is not meeting their standards.